Best books for ENT
1. Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat - Dr P L Dhingra
It is the most commonly used textbook for ENT. If you are a UG student then this book is enough and you don’t need to look more in this section.
2. Logan Turner's Diseases Of The Nose,Throat And Ear Head & Neck Surgery
This one is also a good book but I would not recommend using this book as your main textbook as it contains much more stuff than what is required at the undergraduate level.
3. TEXTBOOK OF EAR NOSE THROAT AND HEAD NECK SURGERY CLINICAL PRACTICAL - P L Hazarika
It is the practical textbook for ENT. You can use this book too if you feel difficulty in dealing with practical cases.
4. Oxford Handbook of ENT and Head and Neck Surgery (Oxford Medical Handbooks)
Here is an international book for ENT. It is to be used only for reference and this book can be used in MCh courses too.
5. ENT FOR ENTRANCE EXAMS (EEE)
Here is the famous ENT book for PG entrance. As the no. of questions for ENT is going to increase to 60 in NEXT exam, It is very important to get one MCQ book.